Your job as a business development manager is to identify sales leads, pitch services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
This role revolves around good communication and so whatever business you work in your duties are likely to include:
1. – Spending 2-3 hours a week generating a database for the coming week. You will be provided direction on where to find these leads as well as given leads from marketing and you can ask our technical team to scrape the data for you if needed.
2. – Understand the needs and pain points of those leads & alter your pitch accordingly.
3. – Following up with leads and setting up technical meetings with our dev or in-person meetings.
4. – Overseeing the fulfilment of the clients work, managing expectations and building relationships.
5. – Training New Business Development Staff, through the onboarding process and continual tape training.
6. – Monthly Review of the development process.
7. – Maintaining our CRM, & managing the pipeline.
Timings are flexible based around, 12pm – 8pm, Mon – Fri, in Dha Phase 3 Lahore. Compensation is made up of a base and commission of 35k + a % of the business generated or fixed sum, we’re open to discussion. We require someone who understands the business development process, which includes building a value statement, understanding pain points, pipeline management, and fluency in English.
Ease of contract attainment: initially you will begin targeting the service sector in the UK for contracts in the region of 3-Laks – 10 Lakhs which is pretty minimal in that particular market through the use of Linkedin, Twitter, Cold Calling and any other platforms you see fit.
What we will provide: Brand New Laptop, Call Plan, Comfortable Workplace, CRM & any other resources you may need.
1 Week training consisting of 4 Online Training modules that will take you through the Business development cycle allowing you to develop your flow.
British Council subscription to improve English fluency.