Since its inception in 2005, ZEM Builders has grown into one of most prominent builders in Bahria Town. We have developed/managed array of residential, commercial, and retail properties throughout Bahria Rawalpindi. ZEM Builders envisions world class luxury living for people of Pakistan, and with this ambition at its core, has taken its projects to pinnacle of excellence.
We aim to be recognized by customers, employees and peers as an innovative creator of quality and sustainable spaces.
- Conceptualize spaces and solutions
- Respect planet Earth
- Encourage diversity of people and ideas
- Advance the communities we operate in
- Take prudent risk for sustainable returns
- Embrace a forward-looking mindset
We embody the following values in whatever we do:
- Innovation – Because this is crucial to our success
- Collaboration – Because this is the best way to achieve exponential results
- Integrity – Because this is at the core of everything that we do
You will answer incoming calls from customers who want to place orders, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provide general information. You will be a member of the primary contact team for consumers interested in the products we offer and will be responsible for assisting them in completing purchases online and over the phone. You will also inform customers of the product terms and features and project a professional company image through voice and online interactions.
Functional Skills/Knowledge area:
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong ability to multitask
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Persuasiveness and tenacity to sell ideas.
- Answering or making calls and respond to customer’s emails
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services and generate new business leads.
- Management and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Enter new customer information into the system.
- Update existing customer information.
- Process orders, forms and applications.Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Route calls to appropriate resources.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedure.
- Keeping a vigilant eye on competitors’ marketing strategies/activities.
- Performing market research & providing feedback on future buying trends.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
- Ability to follow and meet tough deadlines
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Fluency in English / Urdu and accent must be clear.
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately.
- Degree(s): BBA/ MBA or equivalent degree from reputed University.
- 0-2 years of experience in a call center environment.